Life at the Romero home is much different now that Monkey can crawl and choose where he goes and plays. He wont stay put and he surely doesn't want to be held. He is such a wiggle bum. He has been crawling since saturday and he has already gotten into the drawers through out the house and he has even opened Chad's 5 disc DVD changer. I turned my back for a minute and he was over there in a flash. He is so funny. I love watching him learn new things and discover himself. It is amazing.
2 comments:
Thats so fun when they can crawl.. And alot of work!! I'm sorry about Twilight!! Marisa bought the tickets.. We will definitely think of u next time!! It was very good and followed the book very well!! I'll go with you if you want to go I would love to see it again!!
Sorry about not thinking of ya for Twilight! I got the tickets kind of last minute. I'm with Misty, I would love to go see it again. I know I missed some things (probably because it was after midnight) so I'll probably catch more this go around. I'm not sure when the next non-sold out showing is, but we should find it and go. Let me know! Good luck on being mobile...it's so much for fun!
Post a Comment