Monday, January 12, 2009

Please don't let it be...


I read on People.com (one of my favortie reads!) that Vanessa Hudgens auditioned for the role of Leah for the next Twilight instalment. Please please please let the casting directors see what I see...that she would be horrible for the part. I am not a big fan of her at all because she is too cutesy. A stronger actress needs to play Leah. I just don't think she could pull it off even if she is gorgeous. She is annoying. I just couldn't take it if I had to watch her butcher the role (I know...I am weird for even caring, but I do!)

2 comments:

Dustin and Nicole said...

haha I think it's funny that you even know that! Did they say anything about switching Jacob too? He's the only one I'm worried about ;)
But I agree, Vanessa is way too cutsie and sweet to be playing her role!

The Christiansen's said...

Cristel I couldn't agree more! I do not like her at all and It would not do the book justice! and I'm also with your friend who is worried about Jacob. I love him and the kid who played him was wonderful! (I did hear they are keeping him) Lets face it though, movies are never as good as the books so no matter what we will be dissapointed in some way.