Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What Up???

Hey, it's the other half of this family, the man of the house, Chad. Just wanted to shout out to all you bloggers and say keep on blogging!!! It's what I look forward to every single day of my life. (I'm trying to be sarcastic if you can't tell and I wanted to see if Cristel would notice this and see how much trouble I get in. Please comment and tell her not to be too harsh. Thanks!)

5 comments:

Cristel said...

Chad...I think you're lame! But, I love ya! About time you started getting into blogging :)

The Vining's said...

Chad your hilarious!!

Mandy said...

Ha Ha your funny Chad!!

Hooray for Us! said...

Hey, at least you know he (Chad) looks at the blog every now and then! You're a model husband!

Dustin and Nicole said...

hahaha So what was your punishment Chad? At least you get on here and let Cristel put your picture up! Would you mind convincing Dustin to do the same??? I'd appreciate it! :)