Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I can't explain it, but I think this is hilarious


One day while Jett and I were playing I put his pants on his head and I couldn't stop laughing. He looked so freaking cute and he thought it was the funniest thing too! He was about 7 months or possibly closer to 8 months.


I watch my nephew Easton everyday and yesterday I decided to do it to him too! He is 7 1/2 months and he thought it was great. He is so stinking cute. I am one lucky lady to be able to hang out with these two studs all day. Love it! We have so much fun. Sometimes it gets a little boring and repetative so we have to shake it up by playing "dress up" by putting pants on their heads. Well actually, yesterday Jett shook things up for us too. He picked up a book and started banging Easton in the face (and body) with it. Poor little guy has a bruised cheek now. I feel so bad as I'm sure Jett would if he understood. I am sure it is just the first of many bruises they will inflict on one another. I'm going to have my hands full once Easton gets a little older. It will be pay back time...Jett better watch his back :)

No comments: