Monday, March 16, 2009

JETT'S BIRTHDAY

I can't believe that my baby is 1 year old already. It is crazy. It has been the best year of our life. He is such a joy to be around. For his birthday we invited some friends and family for a party. Our condo isn't big enough for everyone so luckily our friend let us use her dance studio. Thanks Jenny! Chad and I call Jett monkey so of course we had a monkey theme. I made him a monkey head cake and banana shaped cookies. The party was decorated with brown and yellow. Jett even wore a monkey shirt. He looked so cute. He didn't really know what to think of the cake but after awhile he dove right in. It was pretty funny to see how messy he got. We had a monkey shaped pinata and I think if Jett could hold up the bat on his own he would've hit it. He wanted to so bad. Chad and I got him some clothes and toys but we also splurged and got him a power wheel school bus. He loves it. He has been zooming all around the house all morning. He got so many cute and fun toys and things from the guest. I feel so blessed to have so many people that support us. Thanks everyone for coming. It was a blast!!!! Picture Post is below...

1 comment:

Sharli said...

Happy birthday Jett! I love his Monkey cake, you are so talented!