Thursday, May 7, 2009

Try Try Again...

So, you all know from one of my previous post how excited I've been to do family pics...we have been trying for months but the rain has prevailed and we have lost. Well, yesterday was a beautiful day and I was so excited to get out pics done. WELL...my child didn't cooperate so we had to reschedule. He was screaming and snot was running all over his face. I felt bad for the little monkey. He was not in the mood, which is weird because he is usually so happy and smiley. But, he didn't take a nap and he is teething. Anne was so sweet to say that we could just call her sometime next week and try again. CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR US. :)

2 comments:

Elisa and Tyler said...

Kids, I swear they are never happy on picture day! We seriously have to do everything short of standing on our heads to get a smile out of ty-bug for pictures, who is usually a happy smiley girl!
Well we will keep our fingers crossed for you and can't wait to see your cute family pictures!!

The Christiansen's said...

Don't worry, you will get some great pictures. Your blog is wonderful! Yes I need your help! I don't know how, but I'm trying. I will give you a call sometime and you can show me what to do. We need to get together with everybody sometime soon