Monday, June 29, 2009
FATHERS DAY...A WEDDING...AND A MOVIE
WE HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY! First, I neglected to post a father's day post. I love my husband so much and I am so happy he is Jett's dad. I LOVE HIM! It is so fun to fall in love with someone and then fall in love with them over and over again as you watch them grow into an amazing parent!...Second, DUSTIN GOT MARRIED. For those of you who don't know, that is Chad's twin. It was a beautiful day (long, but beautiful) When you see the pic of me and my boys keep in mind that it was at the end of the day, I don't look too pretty!!!! It was an amazing day and I am so happy I was a part of it. Now I just have to stop worrying while they party in Mexico for their honeymoon. I am such a worry wart!...Third, I threw in some pics of Jett helping me clean. He thinks it is so fun and I hope he keeps on thinking that. It will come in handy!...Last, we took Monk to the drive-in with us to see Transformers (awesome movie!). He was so excited he got to play around in the car for a couple of hours while we waited for the movie to start. He played "driver" for a while and roamed around the car. He loved having the popcorn. He is so funny. Then right before the movie started he fell asleep buckled into his car seat. He slept the entire 2 1/2 hours (we didn't stay for the second movie) and he stayed asleep the entire way home and went right to bed until morning. I think we have a new date night!!! We hate leaving him, but sometimes you need to go have fun. This way, we don't have to leave him and all three of us have fun. We have had a super fun week, it was busy but extremely fun and meaningful! Oh, and by the way...our condo sell is put on hold. The buyers funding didn't go through as planned so she is trying again. Hopefully we can close on the 21st of July! But, if not then I just have to remember that what is meant to be will be...(picture post below, enjoy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's too bad about the sell is on hold but, now we get you guys in the ward for longer! Hope it all works out! Someone once told me to think positive!
Post a Comment