Tuesday, June 16, 2009
It's all happening so fast...
I know I haven't posted pictures in a long time, but I just needed to say that I AM STRESSED!! We have to close on our house on the 30th of June so that means we have to be out of here NEXT WEEKED (not this weekend, but next)...and since we haven't really started looking for a house because we never would've thought we would sell our condo in the five days it took and we didn't want to get our hopes up...we are now HOMELESS. Luckily, my parents don't mind us moving in with them until we find some place. My poor little brother is going to have a reality check when me, Chad, and one crying little Monkey come in and cramp his style. He usually has the weekends to himself (and I am sure a few! friends) when my parents go to their ranch in Wyoming. But, hopefully it wont be for long. WISH US LUCK AND HAPPY HOUSE HUNTING!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! How's the packing coming? Let me know if you need any help with packing or cleaning :) Love ya!
Sounds like we will be neighbors again then! Congrats on selling the Condo!
How are you doing? I haven't talked to you in a while, is living with the parentals going good?
Post a Comment