
Lately, and I mean for the past two months or so, it has felt like I have been losing control of my life, and that is one of the worst things for me. I am a control freak. Yet, despite my constant planning and trying, everything seems to be going wrong. We just can't catch a break. Today, I let it all get to me. I was feeling really bummed and down, but the show must go on right? I turned on some music and I started my daily cleaning. I walked around the corner from the kitchen to the frontroom when what did I see?...my little man rockin out to Kanye West's "Heartless". I mean he was rockin it. Jumping up and down, shaking his booty, flaring his hands around, and laughing it up (sorry, i didn't take any pictures, i was too busy enjoying the moment). Just then, it hit me. LIFE CAN SUCK...but I have Monkey. Does it really matter that things go wrong in the minimal way they have been? No. It's nothing that we can't handle and that wont pass. Nothing matters but my family. I know, I am getting all sappy and weird, but it is true. I am not going to lie and say we have it all together and that life is perfect, because it isn't. But, we do have each other. Me, Chad, and Jett. Thats it. We are healthy and together. That's what matters. And I feel lucky that I have the weeks, months, and years to come to get it all together and be with my boys. So, heres to more dancin' in the living room with my best little buddy!!!!
6 comments:
Hey there....what's up? I knew about the condo falling through, but what else is going on? Anyway I can help? Just let me know....you have my email!
Cris, you're amazing! I love your attitude and you're right, nothing matters but family. I am calling you in the morning to set up a play date and get together, and I mean it this time! Ü
Hey girl, I am so sorry that I haven't called you yet. I was thinking about you the other day and how we haven't hung out at all this summer. So I need to come up and see you. I love your post and I feel bad that as your friend that I don't know what is going on or been there for you. I will give you a call tomorrow. I miss you.
Sorry, the number is 801-528-3268 or you can still text me on my cell 801-710-8279.
Sorry Cristel!! It will all work out!! That is freaking hilarious about Jett dancing..I can totally picture it!! So where are u living now??? Catch me up!! Hope ur doing ok!!!
Hey you! Jett is so dang cute and getting so big! I wish I could have seen him dancing, I love dancing babies! Sorry, things aren't working out lately, I totally feel ya on that! Hopefully things turn around for you guys!!!
Post a Comment