Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SUMMER FUN

I am a little late posting but I just wanted to post our July 4th fun. It was a blast. We woke up and Chad and his sister puller Jett and Easton in wagon in the parade. Then we finished watching all the floats. Jett loved it. He thought it was so neat they threw candy. Then right after the parade Chad, Me, Jett, and Chad's Parents headed down to Stadium of Fire. I have never went so Chad promised me last year that we would go this year (to his dismay Jonas Brothers were headlining it). But, Chad was excited to see the hose Glenn Beck. SheDaisy also came. I had a blast and I think Monkey did too. He was so well behavied. He especially enjoyed the fireworks. We stayed down in provo for the night so we weren't driving home so late and Jett loved our hotel room. He is so silly. I love watching him discover new things. I think he had a blast, I just wish he would remember this past weekend when he was older. ***Now on to our summer activity of choice. We love going to North Shore swiming pool. We go for a couple of hours once a week and Jett loves it. HE LOVES THE SPLASH PAD. Well, this last time we went Jett had a little accident almost the minute we got there. He wasn't really running but walking super fast like he does and he face planted it on the cement. His mouth was DRAINING BLOOD! He was freaking out and I was bawling at the sight of my little monk hurt. His nose became swollen so I took him to the doc and luckily nothing was broke, just swollen. His mouth was only cut a tiny tiny bit. I was surprised when the doc said it was nothing...there had been so much blood. But, I am happy he is ok. I think I cried longer and harder than monk. He has never been hurt and I couldn't believe it happened. I felt so bad and responsible. BAD MOMMY! But, he is resilent and we ended up going back to the pool and he had a blast. Today, you wouldn't guess it happened. I tried taking a pic but as you can see in the slide there isn't much to see today. (the picture post is below!)

No comments: