

I have been searching for two days for the knob off of Jett's dressor. It is to the side door that you have to have a knob to or your cant open without a struggle. Well, tonight I could hear Jett playing with the door trap to our central vac upstairs. I went in the hall and he had his block Elmo sitting in front of him missing an arm and two legs. I told Chad and he took the bag out and went fishing to see if they made it down or if they were stuck in the tubes blocking it. While digging he found the toys, a marker lid, a medicine dropper, and the KNOB! There was probably more but Chad didn't want to keep digging (do you balme the guy?) Silly little kid. Now, I have duc-tape covering the opening and I will just remove it when I use it. Little nerd...gotta love him. Jett sulked for a little bit after he got in trouble!
6 comments:
Yeah, an update! So, congrats on the new little one, we're way excited for you. Just think....Jett and a baby, ahh! You're going to be one busy mama!
What a funny little dude. Love it. Congrats on the new baby!
How funny! Good thing he's so stinkin' cute. Congrats on the new little one!
How funny! Gotta love the kiddos!
You are prego?!
CONGRATS!!! So exciting!!
Aaaaaaaand that just made my day Ü
Ha ha I love it... kids are always so funny and creative
Post a Comment