Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Jett!

TODAY IS JETT'S BIRTHDAY!!!! I cant believe he is 3 years old. It doesn't seem possible. He has been so much fun having around. He is silly beyond belief. He keeps Chad and I (even Kaleb) laughing all day long. We had a little party on Saturday for him. We had just family with the exception of his friend Josh. He really wanted to invite him. We had cake and ice cream and basically let the kids play. Jett his lucky and he has two best friends that are his cousin that are his same age. Sage (my sister's son) is only two days younger. So fun. And, Easton is only 4 months younger. Jett is one lucky dude. We didn't think Mistee was coming since she lives in Vernal now but they surprised us and showed up. It made the day that much more special. I think Jett loved his birthday. He is such a good kid...
Jett and his Buddy Josh. He was so excited to see him there.
Jett LOVES gifts. Once opened he doesn't think much of it, but he absolutely gets a kick out of opening them.
The handsome birthday boy himself!
I am not a cake decorator by trade and you can tell, but I love making my boys birthday cake myself and I get a kick out of making them special. First year was a monkey head, last year was Lightning McQueen, and this year THOMAS!!!! of course.
JETT LOVED HIS TRAMPOLINE!!!! He was so excited when he saw it in HIS backyard. Chad was holding him and he said "Down Daddy, hurry" He wanted to run over there so fast. We knew he would love it.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I can't believe that he is three!!! He is so stinkin' cute.