Saturday, November 22, 2008

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME...

Those of you who know me well know that I am in love with George Strait. Chad knows that if George (or Mike Shinoda form Linkin Park) ever asked me to run away with him I would go, simple as that. However, I have found a new love. I am ALMOST ashamed to admit the new obsession I have, but I can't help it. I think I am in love with T.I. (yes, he is in fact the rapper T.I.) At the bottom of the blog is his video for "Whatever you like" and I so wish he would sing it to me. I think maybe I love his facial expressions and that's what I am attracted to, but I love him. If only he had more appropriate songs...I could look at him more. I know, I am pathetic.

1 comment:

Hooray for Us! said...

Nope, I have to agree with you, he is pretty yummy. Plus, who can resist a guy that can sing? Mmmhh....and heck, bring on the diamonds!