1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Everything...I was a child...duh!
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Everything...I was a child...duh!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Parents (Especially Chad's dad)
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jett
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jett
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I don't do Christmas cards...probably should though
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? It's the thought that counts
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? It's the thought that counts
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? End of November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate Covered Pretzels
16. Lights on the tree? Yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? All of them...I am a freak, I love Christmas Music but I can't listen to it until at least December 1st, any earlier is pushing it
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home...that's where the family is
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Donner, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Vixen, Dasher, Prancer, Dancer
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Ribbon
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate Covered Pretzels
16. Lights on the tree? Yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? All of them...I am a freak, I love Christmas Music but I can't listen to it until at least December 1st, any earlier is pushing it
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home...that's where the family is
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Donner, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Vixen, Dasher, Prancer, Dancer
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Ribbon
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Stupid Drivers in a hurry combined with the snow
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love my mom's candle lights..I wish I had some for my tree
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Mom's cream cheese soup on Christmas Eve
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Jett's happiness
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Stupid Drivers in a hurry combined with the snow
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love my mom's candle lights..I wish I had some for my tree
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Mom's cream cheese soup on Christmas Eve
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Jett's happiness
PASSING ON TO: Misty, Marisa, Mandy, and Elisa
No comments:
Post a Comment