Thursday, November 27, 2008
Makes ya' think...
Every year around this time we all start to think about what we are thankful for. It's a shame we don't do it more often but I am glad we have Thanksgiving to remind us to take a second to realize how blessed we are. Tonight when I was sitting at the table eating dinner with Chad's family I realized just how lucky I truley am. I am so thankful for my boys. Chad and Jett are the best part of everyday and they are what keeps me going and pushing through each day. I love them so much. I can't believe how lucky I am to have so many good people in my life. My sisters and I are so close and I don't know what I would do without them and Chad's family is amazing. I can't believe how lucky I am to have married into such a wonderful and loving family. Tonight we just sat around talking and playing pac-man and it was the best time I have had in a long time. I love them so much. And last (but not least) I am so thankful for my knowledge of the gospel. I don't know where I (or my family) would be without it. I am so thankful I know what I know. Just knowing of god's plan and his love makes this life so much more beautiful and meaningful. I love my life...simple as that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment