Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TAGGED: WITH THE EIGHTS

8 Places I like to Eat
1. The Greenery
2. Red Robin
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Maple Express
5. Burger King (I can't help it)
6. Home
7. My Mother-in-laws (so good!)
8. Kirts Drive-In

8 Shows I like to watch
1. The Hills
2. Desperate Houswives (again, I can't help it or explain it)
3. Lifetime Movies
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. John and Kate Plus Eight
6. What Not to Wear
7. Flip that House
8. Moving Up

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Changed Diapers (I had three babies at my house)
2. Fed Babies
3. Went to the grocery store
4. Talked on the Phone to Kate
5. Made Chicken and Rice Dinner
6. Slammed my finger in the door
7. Said a cuss word (after the previous)
8. Rocked baby Jett to sleep

8 Things I love About Fall
1. Colors of the leaves
2. Nice Weather
3. Holidays
4. Having the heater on in the car (I know, I'm weird)
5. Sweaters
6. My birthday is coming
7. Easier to get together with the fam (life is less busy)
8. The prospet of a new year!

8 Things on my wishlist
1. Happiness
2. Sleep
3. Chad to Graduate
4. New Boots
5. Swifter Mop (I always forget to get one when I go to the store)
6. Jett to crawl (he gets so frustrated when he can't reach things)
7. A Night Out
8. World Peace (had to throw that in)

8 People I'm Tagging
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Anyone who wants to play

2 comments:

The Vining's said...

That is frustrating when they want to be mobile, but can't figure it out..If you guys want to go out we would be more than happe to watch Jett.. He is so cute!!

The Vining's said...

Oh, and I do love my swiffer :)