Thursday, November 6, 2008
WE'RE BACK FROM THE DEAD!
Ok, so I had a freak-out moment and removed our blog because of weirdos!! But, once I did I felt I was banned from a world I desperately wanted to be part of. It felt werid. Plus, I didn't discuss it with Chad and when I told him he seemed a little bummed. When I would put Jett down for a nap or at night when he was asleep, I enjoyed having the blog to "relax" with. Silly, I know but a stay at home mom has to have something of her own right? Something to keep her connected. So, even though we don't have that many followers, we are back but private! I re-posted the slides from past months but nothing more, everything was lost. I am an idiot! I have to start all over and all my boring ramblings from before are history. Don't worry, I am sure to post more rambles in the future. Anyway, we're back! If you read the blog please leave your email address and I will add you. THANKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray for blogging! I'm so glad you decided to stick around! Please add me....our email is alanmarisa@yahoo.com.
Silly girl! That's too bad it's all lost, but your back and I'm glad :)
Hey there tis is Misty Vinings sister mandy we worked together at the mini mart. I love looking at your cute litttle family so when you go private add me to your list..if you want. mandyg062005@yahoo.com
Post a Comment