Thursday, January 29, 2009

i Tag

i am: a wife, a mom, a sister, and tired :)
i think: way too much into everything
i know: pretty much nothing useful...I am book smart not street smart unfortunately
i want: to be the best I can be for Chad and Jett despite my inadequacies
i have: a migraine and a stomach ache...I ate too many candy conversatoinal hearts
i dislike: deceitful people and tomatoes...almost equally :)
i miss: my sweet doggie Raider more than I should even admit
i fear: something will happen to one of my loved ones
i feel: way too much...but isn't that better than feeling nothing?
i hear: Chad's television downstairs...I swear he is going deaf
i smell: apple lotion
i crave: an Orange Whip from Pizzeria
i usually: sneak in Jett's room at night just to stare at him
i search: for happiness even though I am pretty sure it doesn't get any better than having my boys...I can't help it
i wonder: who Jett will become when he is older
i regret: not keeping in touch with friends I've made along the way
i love: My boys, purses, and ice cream
i care: about everyone...even people I see on tv in a fictional story who happens to be sad or embarrassed...I change the channel until I think it's safe to turn it back. I am weird
i always: take two or more pictures of everything, I swear I have OCD but I just cant stop at one even if it is essentially the same picture over and over
i worry: about Chad and Jett non-stop
i am not: rested
i remember: not much...I don't have that good of a memory unless it something major
i have: a wonderful husband and an amazing son
i dance: with headphones on while I clean the house and Jett takes a nap
i sing: HORRIBLY
i don’t: like it when Chad leaves for school every night, I miss him
i argue: with Chad about anything and everything...and then I feel bad for it later
i write: all the time...I love writing in my journal, I make lists, and I write Jett letters for when he is older
i win: at the memory game everytime I play it...which is weird because I have the worst memory
i lose: at Aggravation...it really is aggravating
i wish: I could be content with not knowing what the future holds...I get so worried and worked up sometimes...I am a very anxious person
i listen: to any type of music that inspires me or makes me think...I love music and how it makes a person feel and the power it has to affect your mood and evoke emotion
i don't understand: why people on Welfare don't have to pay back what they get from the government but I will be paying on my student loans for the next 10 years (or even more)
i can usually be found: AT HOME...AT HOME...AT HOME...OR AT WALMART
i am scared: for Jett to grow up in this world
i need: to lose weight
i forget: to turn off the kitchen sink sometimes when I am done using it...seriously, I will walk into the other room and sit down for a couple of minutes before I realize it is on because the sound of it becomes annoying...I am so spacey
i am happy: that I am done filling in this tag
i tag: Joni, Elisa, Lindsay, Merika, and anyone who has the time to do this long tag!

No comments: