Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Know what I miss?

I miss the feeling of Friday. The feeling of "I only have to make it through a couple more hours and I can have two entire days off." There are no Fridays when you are a mommy and wifey. I love being both...Greatest job out there, but I just miss the feeling of Friday. I know I'm random and weird...but you all already knew that!

2 comments:

The Vining's said...

I totally feel ya sister!! I miss those Saturday sleep ins and Friday late nights, cause you could SLEEP IN!!

Hooray for Us! said...

Okay, Mist, don't know what you're talking about! Sleep in Saturdays, yeah right! Saturday's are for trying to catch up from the rest of the week! Plus Cristel, think of it this way....you might not have the feeling of Friday, but you don't have the feeling of Monday, either! You know, that lovely feeling that starts to coming, oh, late Sunday night! :)