1. Where did you meet your husband? Long story, but to make it short we ended up working together at Mini Mart and that's when we really hit it off
2. How long have you been married? Three years on March 31st
3. What does he do that surprises you? Can't think of anything at the moment (???) I guess just how sweet he is, first looking at him he looks like a tough guy but he really is so sweet and caring.
4. What's your favorite feature of his? His sense of humor, he is always doing something that cracks me up (but, don't tell him that!!)
5. What is his best quality? He is really calm and level headed about things and he is a hard worker and gives everything his all.
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe
7. What is his favorite food? Chicken Enchiladas and he loves loves loves to drink Coke
9. When and where did you first kiss? I don't remember exactly when but I know it was a long time after we started getting together (poor guy) but it was in my Aunt Brenda's basement
10.What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love going to the movies or renting one
11.Do you have any kids? The most amazing little boy ever!
12.Does he have any hidden talents? He can do the rubik's cube in under a minute (might be even faster???)
13.How old is he? 24
14.Who said I love you first? He did, a couple of days before he left on his mission
15.What is his favorite music? Nothin' but Rock
16.What do you admire most about him? How much he does for me and Monk, he is the hardest worker and doesn't ever complain. I love how he makes me feel. I admire his ability to love unconditionally
17.What is his favorite color? Blue
18.Will he read this? If I tell him I put it on here...he doesn't get into blogging much :)
Saturday, January 24, 2009
MAN TAG...CHAD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment