"The Notebook" is one of my favorite books and movies. I absolutely love it. I love the quote..."If you're a bird, I'm a bird" but my favorite part of the movie is this:
Noah: Would you just stay with me?
Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we're already fightin'
Noah: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
Allie: So what?
Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.
I smile everytime I watch this part of the movie. Me and my Chaddy Bear are just like this. I can't live with him at times but I sure wouldn't want to live without him. It kills me to even think of living without him. He is an amazing husband and father. I love that Jett has him to look up to and that I can look up to him too. I am probably the single most difficult woman to please. I am a worrier, a complainer, a nagger, and I have OCD about certain things...yet, this crazy man still loves me and keeps coming back for more. He is so easy going and laid back and I am the exact opposite. I am a mover and shaker and a pain in the royal b-hind. He is so willinging to let me be my crazy self without ever giving up. I don't deserve him. I love you Babe!!!
1 comment:
HEy anytime you want to go call me for sure...
Sorry about the incident, hope your coping alright.. Jett is getting so big and so cute (he's always been cute but you know what I mean) Hope to hear from you soon..
Post a Comment