Thursday, February 5, 2009

HELP WANTED!

I printed out our bank statement the other day for the past 30 days and I was shocked and appaled by how much money I spent on groceries over that short time period. So...does anyone know how to use the Pinching Your Pennies website or any other method that helps in the coupon area? I have and account with PYP but I can't seem to figure it out (???) so if you know anything please let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

3 comments:

The Wiser Family said...

My sister's relief society did a class on this web site and the lady teaching the class used to spend $800.00 dollars a month on groceries and now she spends $300.00 dollars using the weekly store ads and the coupons in the Sunday paper. The web site is www.grocerysmarts.com and the passport is g84ctw. Let me know if you have questions on how to use it and I'll give her a call.

Sharli said...

I didn't realize your blog was back up!! Your little boy is darling!

Tami said...

Cristel, did you figure the couponing out? On PYP go to forums and then to screaming deals around town. Or, go to my blog and read what I posted about it. There are a couple of posts about it.