Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hey Everybody!!!

What's up I'm back! Yep you guessed it this is Chad. Cristel changed the password on the blog so I could no longer get on it. But look at me now! So I thought I would write a post and tell you about my wonderful day. It was super!!!! I went to work and I installed six wonderful air conditioners on this beautiful February day. I was soooo excited for the gorgeous day. Oh I just can't tell you how happy it was to work today. This feels so good to be blogging along all you bloggers. What a super place to tell you about my beautiful day. I mean the birds were out chirping, the sun was shining, and I got to listen to that wonderful talented filled music they call country. Could it get any better? Man this is awesome you guys. Blogging is hella-cool. Until next time my friends. Peace.

6 comments:

Cristel said...

First of all...I didn't change the password. I lied. Second, you're an idiot.

Hooray for Us! said...

Hmmm....Cristel, maybe you SHOULD change the password. Or maybe not....Chad's rant is actually pretty funny, maybe even, hella-cool? Oh, I forgot, we're in Utah, not Nor Cal! My bad....blog on, Chad, blog on!

Cristel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dustin and Nicole said...

Hey chad you're awesome! Keep on blogging! It's the best! I had a wonderful day too! I just love the beautiful sunshine! I cleaned some nasty ass teeth today! Man it was horrible but I knew I could blog about it later so I felt so much better about it!!! Blogging is the best! I wish I could sit home all day and just blog! It's what gets me through my day!

The Vining's said...

Oh..Chad...Why don't you start your OWN blog... it would be Oh..So BEAUTIFUL!!!

The Vining's said...

Oh..Chad...Why don't you start your OWN blog... it would be Oh..So BEAUTIFUL!!!