Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jett Cracks Me Up





I was changing my nephew Easton's bum on my bed while Jett roamed around my room playing. He loves the closet and I know there isn't anything he can reach to hurt him so I always let him play with the shoes. I was singing away "If you're happy and you know it" to E because he loves that song so I couldn't really hear all that well (not the best singer). When I finished changing E I realized Jett was extremely quiet. NEVER A GOOD SIGN. I poked my head into the closet and what do you know, Jett had climbed into the swing (I keep it in there out of the way, not sure what to do with it now that it doesn't get used). He had the lap bar down and everything just swining away smiling from ear to ear ever so proud of his accomplishment. It's scary to think he climbed in it all by himself but it's funny. Gotta love the kid. He has no fear. Guess I gotta figure something out to do with the swing. Funny stuff.

No comments: