Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First Haircut


This is the before of how long it was

Don't mind me, I'm not wearing any make-up and I look a little scary.



After the cut...looks a little sparse but better

We can now attempt to do his little hair...notice the cute fo-hawk

So, my little man doesn't have too much hair (despite his daddy's hispanic genes) but he does have a ton of hair in the back kind of like an old man would. You know, little on top but lots around the sides and back. We decided it was time he got it trimmed so it didn't grow into a mullet any more than it already was. So, my hair lady (Mollie at Tressez, she's great and I highly recommend her) cut his hair for us. Well, I wouldn't say cut but just trimmed up the back so it would grow evenly with the rest of his hair (hopefully soon). He was such a good little boy and let her do it with only minimal whining. He is such a good little boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! He is getting so big and i love the fo-hawk super cute! I wanta boy just so I can do that :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and I need you to send me an invite to my e-mail adress instead of the house one. it's elisadickamore@gmail.com

Sharli said...

How cute! My little boys have A duck tail too (thats what I call it ha ha)