Sunday, March 29, 2009

Anniversary Inn

4 comments:

The Vining's said...

Congrats on 3 years!!! That is great!! Hopefully you were able to enjoy it..dang kiddos make it hard!! That room looks way fun!! I think thats a great idea..Maybe that's what we'll do for our 3 year!! Congrats again!!

Hooray for Us! said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the Anniversary Inn up in Logan. It's one of our favorite places to go. Congrats!

Dustin and Nicole said...

Hey! I loved watching Jett! And while I know it will be a while till you work up the courage to leave him again, I'd love to get on the list for watching him while you guys are out of town :) Oh and don't worry, Dustin and I will have you returning the favor when we have kids (which might be in 10 yrs if Dustin gets his way) :( . Love you too!!

The Wiser Family said...

Congrats guys! It looks like you had a great getaway!