Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us...

Chad and I snuck away Saturday to Sunday to celebrate our 3rd anniversary. He took me to the Anniversary Inn in Logan. I loved it. The room was amazing. We decided to stay in the "Lake Powell" Suite. It had cool built in stars on the ceiling and everything. It was pretty awesome. We loved it. I was a little...well, a lot nervous to leave my little boy for the weekend though. I had a rough time. For an entire year I haven't left him for longer than 3 hours at a time (just enough to see a movie). Seriously, that's been the longest span of time. I was struggling. But, I knew he was ok. We left Sat around 2:00 while he was taking a nap and Grandma Cheryl (Chad's mom) stayed with him. She took him to her house when he woke up and hung out until bed time. At bed time she, Raul and Nicole took him to our house to put him to bed. Nicole (Dustin's Fiance) stayed the night with him and when morning came she took him back over to Cheryl's to wait for us. I had so much fun being with Chad and just hanging out, but I was so so so excited to get home to our little man. But, just my luck...there was a blizzard coming down the canyon. Luckily, we made it through and made it to Monkey. Chad and I fought over who got to hold him first so we decided to race for it. I was pratically out of the car before Chad parked it. Needless to say, I won the race (Chad was trailing right behind me with good effort). It was so fun to see Jett's little face light up when he saw us. He was smiling from ear to ear. I loved it. We had a great time...I think we will have to make it tradition and pick a new fun room each time!...picture post is below :)

No comments: