
What do I love about you? Let me count the ways...
1. You crack me up. You are always saying something funny and off the wall. I love it!...Ceasar Millan :)
2. You love me and Jett so much. I love that you alwasy kiss us goodbye even when you are in a hurry and every time we talk on the phone you tell me you love me before hanging up...even in front of the guys at work
3. You like to watch kids movies with me. You never complain when I want to go see the newest Pixar movie or even disney movies. I know you secretly enjoy it...you don't even complain. My favorite, the new Ice Age, is just around the corner, prepare yourself!
4. You have the strongest testimony and an amazing knowledge of the gospel. You amaze me!
5. You love your family so much. Not just me and Jett but everyone. You would do anything for any one of them.
6. You try acting like a tough guy, but I know the truth. You're a softy
7. You want so much for me and Jett. Everything you do (most of the time...when sports aren't on tv, he he) is focused on making a better life for me and Jett. You work so hard so I can be at home with Monk. You're such a hard worker.
8. You are so cute with the neices and nephews...especially JayCee. You two crack me up when you are together.
9. You are so easy going (some times to a fault). Everything just rolls off your shoulders. You are so calm and collected all the time.
10. Last but not least, you are my husband and Jett's father. I love that you are mine and I am yours. Who would've guessed that we would be here today, celebrating our 3rd anniversary? Just over five years ago you were leaving on your mission and I was getting ready to wait the longest two years of my life. I fell in love with you before you left, while you were gone through our letters, and every day since you came home. I love you! Happy Anniversary.
1 comment:
Very cute!
Post a Comment