Monday, April 27, 2009
Boderline Bob
I am totally turning into Bob from "What About Bob?" Any time I hear of anyone being sick I go into panic mode and don't want me or Jetterbug touching them. I can just picutre in my mind their skin and breath crawling with tiny germs. Now...the funny thing is I work in the ER and I have to touch sick people!!!!! I immediately go wash my hands and rub alcohol rub on. I have a problem that I don't know how to get over. I have been hearing people talk about the Swine Flu and I am freaking out. People are dying from that...and Dustin and Nicole are going to Mexico on their honeymoon and I am just positive they are going to bring it home (AHHHH, Paranoid much?). I am a weirdo but I hate hate hate germs. I seriously considered not taking Jett out of the house :) I am a freak! And don't even get me started on the Bird Flu epidemic. I have been in panic mode about that for awhile now. I keep thinking "I need to get more food storage so we can stay in our house for months when it comes" Seriously, I am driving poor Chad up the wall with my germaphobic ways. I never used to be like this until Monkey came along. I have issues and I am going out of my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think thats a good way to be!
You are so funny! I totally agree though, it's scary never knowing what people might have. EWWW, and don't even get me started when perfect strangers try to touch Kylee!
So you're the one who told Dustin! Well he says we're still going ;) I'm sure we'll be fine in that part of town but thanks for caring! Ps for some reason I always told myself that if it hasn't killed me yet why stop, but then one day I realized that I'm only 21 so I should probably be more careful huh? haha Love you!
Post a Comment