Monday, April 20, 2009

Big Change at the Romero Home...

I have absolutely loved staying home with Jett this past year. It has been amazing. He is my best little buddy. But...I got an opportunity I couldn't pass up. I am going back to work but only two days a week at night. Every Sunday and Monday I will work in the ER at McKay from 3:00 - 11:30. So, I will still get to spend my days and time with Jetterbug, but I can get out of the house and feel like a productive part of society too. I know, being a mom is the best job in the world but when you start talking back to the T.V. it's time to get out of the house. I am going to miss my Monkey. At least Chad will be the one with him those two nights...thank goodness for that! Here's to getting out of the house...

3 comments:

Hooray for Us! said...

Wow, look at you go! I'm with you...I don't know if I could stay home full time. I'd either go crazy or shop A LOT! Good luck!

The Wiser Family said...

That is exciting! I'm sure Chad will love to get a little alone time with Jett. That'll be good for you to get some adult conversation too! Let me know how it goes! Since we are horrible at getting ahold of each other text me or something and let me know when would work for you to get together!

Sierra said...

I don't blame you for wanting to get out. I realize motherhood is the most rewarding job, but I cannot imagine myself as a stay at home mother my whole life. I want a career :-) Good for you!