Monday, April 13, 2009
EASTER WEEKEND
I know that Jett is only 1 but I took him to the egg hunt anyway. IT WAS LAME. North Ogden (I decided to support the city we live, big mistake) only had paper eggs on the ground. You turned the eggs in for one mini box of whoppers. LAME LAME LAME. Good thing he is only 1. I will have to take him somewhere else next year. Later that night we were bored so we colored eggs. Dustin and Chad got so into it. They are so funny. On Easter morning Jett was so excited to see his baskett. He started clapping and laughing, it was so cute. He got a swimsuit, flip flops, the movie Robin Hood, and some animal shaped eggs with little treats inside. Plus he got some yogurt snacks. He was in heaven. After church we went to Chad's parents and had dinner. They always spoil Jett and Easton. They got them so many cute bath toys and then each a lawn mower to push around. They are amazing. Thanks you guys! It was a fun Easter and even better hanging out with family...we missed you Nicole!!! It was a great weekend. Picture Post is Below...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's why H-town is the best!
I will definitely be going to an egg hunt next year, I was too lazy this year! Jett is such a handsome little boy!
:( I'm sad I missed all the festivities!!! Good thing you posted pics so I can at least feel like I was there :) And thanks for thinking of me. ps I absolutely LOVE your background!
Post a Comment