Saturday, May 16, 2009

Confession of a crazy mom...

I am going out of my mind! Jett has a double ear infection :( A bad flemy cough :( And a constantly runny nose :( This has been going on since Tuesday and I am ready to lose it. He is so cranky. I know he has to be in so much pain, so considering that he is only cranky I would say I am pretty lucky. It breaks my heart to see him sick. I hate it when little babes are sick because they dont understand...all he knows is he feels like crap. I feel so bad for him. I want him to feel better and I want my sanity back! Is that so horrible of me to say????? Get better little monkey so we can enjoy the good weather!

3 comments:

Hooray for Us! said...

Oh, poor little Jett! I had a double ear infection in January and I know how painful it is for adults (especially as we can complain about it). Poor little guys...hope he get's feeling better soon!

Joni and Rico Adams said...

That's horrible! You are such a good little Mommy though I am sure he feels much better having you take care of him. Go you!

The Vining's said...

K..It's summer..sickness is no longer supposed to exist..So sorry!!! Sickness SUCKS!!! Get better Jetter!!