Thursday, May 21, 2009

We Went, We Tried, We Failed...


BIG SMILES WAITING FOR MOMMY TO MEET HIM AND DADDY FOR LUNCH!

I don't know what it is about getting pictures that Jett hates but he freaked again. He cried and cried and cried. Really, what it boils down to is...I have a spoiled little boy who wants to do what he wants to do and if he doesn't get to then no one does. :) He is so silly. But, Anne is pretty amazing so I am sure she still got some good ones of the stink. I am just bummed because I wanted some good family pics but we are going to try again in the fall and maybe he will be more cooperative. He normally is so smiley so it is weird that he hasn't been the last two times we tried. Those top two pictures are my proof :)

3 comments:

The Vining's said...

What a stinker!! That is frustrating!!!
He is so big and so cute!!

The Vining's said...

What a stinker!! That is frustrating!!!
He is so big and so cute!!

Hooray for Us! said...

Actually, I think Jett is being a typical man, stubborn. He's just starting earlier than normal (or maybe it's a learned trait from Daddy? Kidding Chad!) We'll have to keep our fingers crossed for the fall. Cristel, I have a question for you....can you email me at alanmarisa@yahoo.com? Sorry, I don't have your email and my blog is still public, so I didn't think you'd want to leave it in the comments and I don't want to write a big thing in your comments (although I already am!) Thanks!