Ignoring the fact that I look like a total weirdo, isn't this the cutest pic ever. How is that little monkey mine? He is so cute. I just love this picture. I think I am going to crop myself out...he is too cute to have me in it. I just love him!!!
I feel like that in most of the pictures I take with Tage..he's way cuter than I am!! You guys look cute!! And u gotta love co-workers...just think to ur self....I'll remember this!!!!!When they need off :)
5 comments:
Oh stop, Cristal! You're gorgeous! He is pretty stinkin' cute though!
You're a nerd you look so cute with him and you guys look alike! He is getting so big.
What a cute picture! You look so much alike (except the brown skin :) You are both adorable!
Super cute Pic of both of you!
I feel like that in most of the pictures I take with Tage..he's way cuter than I am!!
You guys look cute!!
And u gotta love co-workers...just think to ur self....I'll remember this!!!!!When they need off :)
Post a Comment