Monday, August 10, 2009

My Poor Little Monkey

Jett woke up last night at 12:00 am throwing up...which he did 15 more times by 5 am. I seriously have never felt so bad for him. He was shaking and had it coming out his nose (tmi?). After hours of holding him and helping him hold his little throw up bowl, he fell asleep. I felt so happy he was finally getting some relief. Then...in the morning he woke up and noticed me sleeping on the floor and he starting giggling and hopped out of bed and started playing like nothing happened...silly little monkey. I hope it is over with. I have been doing laundrey all day trying to sterilize everything. Now, it is off to work for me. I couldn't find any one to cover for me tonight....stinking co-workers!!! At least he will be with his G&G Romero so I konw he will be loved and taken care of just like I would. So, what's the moral of the story? BEWARE OF THE 24 HOUR BUG, ITS GOING AROUND!

3 comments:

The Wiser Family said...

Yuck! That sounds like no fun. I'm glad he's doing better. I hope we stay clear of that one!

Joni and Rico Adams said...

aaahh! My little brother had this this weekend! I get so nervous I can't handle being sick. Will you come over and hold my throw up bucket if I get it? :)

The Vining's said...

Isnt it crazy how fast the little kids bounce back!!!
Tage pukes then runs around like nothing happened, then next thing you know he's puking again and seconds after..just fine...
I wish I could bounce back like that!!
Poor Jetter!