Thursday, November 12, 2009

Better Late Than Never

We had a great halloween. It was so fun this year being able to take Jett around. We went to a tunk or treat with my sisters at my sisters ward. Then we took him around the neighborhood by Chad's mom and dad. Jett thought it was so great being able to take candy everytime he saw it. He loves KitKats so he grabbed one any time he saw one (despite my probing for him to grab the Butterfinger...mmm). I seriously already cant wait for next year. Jett will love it even more. Hope everyone had a great Halloween. There is a picture post below!!! Oh, and if you want to be added to our blog list just leave your email in the comment field or you can email me at cristelromero1@yahoo.com if you don't want everyone to see your email. I don't mind people having access to the blog (even if we don't talk much anymore) I just made it private because we had some people in other countries leaving creepy comments. So, don't be shy to ask for an invite :)

7 comments:

aje said...

I want to be added!! rainyskies07@gmail.com

Kristin said...

Add me, add me! Kriscott62600@yahoo.com. I'll send you an invite to mine. Hartzoo.blogspot.com
Thanks, Kristin

Anonymous said...

Me too

la_rae64@yahoo.com

Thn-x Cristel

La Rae

Anonymous said...

Add me!! msthorsted@msn.com
Thanks!
Marci

Tara said...

Cristel, I know you don't really know me but I would like to be added to your list.

Jordan said...

Don't leave us out!
Brysonleff22@aol.com

Elisa and Tyler said...

Hey! He is getting so big! we want to be added! elisadickamore@gmail.com