
WE WENT TO SESAME STREET LIVE!!! Chad, myself, Jett, Easton, Nikki, and Cheryl went to the best show ever. We got to sit on the very FIRST row on the floor and the characters came right up to the boys and played with them. They loved it. It was the best. We just recently went to Princesses on Ice and this was so much better. Well, maybe it was the seats but the boys were so much more into than the other. The pic above is me trying to get a good one of me and Jett without my puffy cheeks showing.

Both boys wanted to sit on Chad's lap. He loved it...even if he grumbled. Jett isn't too thrilled with his camera happy momma!

Baby Bear coming and saying hi to Jett and Easton. That is seriously how close we sat!

Tully saying hi...Jett wasn't a big fan of him for some reason

Abby Cadaby and Elmo!

Cute monkey proud of himself and his new potty!

Jett went potty for the first time on the big boy potty. I am bound to have this little man done before he is two. I have three months! I didn't want to embarass the poor thing and post a nakey pic, so I made him sit on it with is dipe on.
2 comments:
LUVS IT! i was debating taking ken, she loves elmo.. hmm maybe we will tomorow :)
How fun! I love that you are already potty training. You are awesome! Good luck!
Post a Comment