Congrats you guys! That's so exciting! I'm glad Jett will have someone to play with and I'm sure next time you'll get a girl! :)
Yay!!! Congrats guys!! I'm thinking about names!! I still love Kyson and Owen!! :)))
Congrats! So fun to find out! And how fun to have little buddies!
Congrats Cristel! Two boys will be a blast!
YAY!! Congratulations that is so exciting!!! We need to get together! I bEt Jett has gotten so big!!
How exciting :-) What a wonderful thing! Congrats
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats you guys! That's so exciting! I'm glad Jett will have someone to play with and I'm sure next time you'll get a girl! :)
Yay!!! Congrats guys!! I'm thinking about names!! I still love Kyson and Owen!! :)))
Congrats! So fun to find out! And how fun to have little buddies!
Congrats Cristel! Two boys will be a blast!
YAY!! Congratulations that is so exciting!!! We need to get together! I bEt Jett has gotten so big!!
How exciting :-) What a wonderful thing! Congrats
Post a Comment