Wednesday, April 14, 2010
What a time...
We have had so much fun lately. First, on March 14 our little man turned TWO. It is so weird. He loved his Cars themed birthday. I made a Lightning McQueen cake with car shaped sugar cookies and got him two huge car balloons from the movie. He had a lot of fun and so did Chad and I. It was so fun having the fam get together. Next up was Easter. I had to work that Saturday so Chad and his mom and dad took Jett down to the Bees stadium for the Jazz Bears Easter Egg Hunt. Chad said it was so nice becuase there wasn't too many people. Jett got a tone of Eggs. On Easter we went to my sister KayDee's house for dinner. My family, Kate's fam, and Mistee's fam (and our little bro Cole) had the best dinner and the kids had an egg hunt. It was fun seeing the kids together. The following Sat Chad took Jett to Baby Animal Days in Logan (I had to work again). They saw all sorts of animals (even some cute baby bears). Chad said Jett had so much fun discovering the animals. I wish I could've been there. Breaks my heart, but I am sure it was some good bonding time for the boys. If this summer is anything like the past month, we are going to be BUSY. Bring it on already...NO MORE SNOW!!!! (Picture post below)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cutie!
Hey Cristel! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Just added you to my list! Your little guy is sure a cutie, and congrats on expecting another!
Just noticed Tara's comment above! She's my neighbor. We're great friends! I'll have to ask her how she knows ya!
Post a Comment