(Amee, KayDee, Cal, Me and Mistee)
Our Parents got a divorce when I was about this age. This is us five all together. We sure where cute then. Oh, how life changes Ü
Amee & Me
When I was little I used to want to be Amee. She was so pretty. I wanted her curly hair and I thought she was so cool. She was so good to me. She pretty much had to be my mother when I went to visit my mom. She really was a caring person. I seriously thought she was the neatest person when I was little. She made the best Christmas candy. My favorite was her homemade suckers. I vowed that when I was "old like her" I would make them too. I havent tried yet, so this Christmas be prepared for some homemade suckers!!! Instead of focusing on my regrets when it came to mine and her relationship I am going to focus on the greats. I truely love her.
4 comments:
I am so so so soRRY!!! i cant even believe that i cant imagine loosing one of my sisters we are all hooked at the hip and i dont think that i could be as strong as you! Do they know what she died of you said suddenly so that really made me wonder what could of happened! my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and her sweet little family!
What a sweet tribute to your sister! I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine.
This is very sweet... Can I ask what happened? Obviously it's very personal, but I was shocked to hear about this.
You are facing this with such a great attitude...Focusing on all of those great memories and the things you love about Amee! I hope that your doing well, and know that were thinking about you and your family.
Post a Comment