Sunday, July 11, 2010

Loss

This past week my oldest sister passed away unexpectedly at the age of 32. I really cant even understand it yet. It drives me insane when I stop and think that she is gone from this earth and gone from her three beautiful boys. I love her and I know that she now knows of the love that everyone has for her and how much her Father in Heaven and her Savior love her. She will do great things I am sure now that she is with them. Sorry to share my feelings on here but I needed to get them out even if it is just a small little post. One day we will all experience death and I am sure it will be only then that I realize just how lucky my sister is. I am so glad I know of the gospel and the plan of salvation and that I KNOW of my Savior and his love. To all my family; I love you. Let us all remember to say that a little more. I know I wish I would have to Amee.

11 comments:

Tara said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Cristel, I am so sorry to hear this. I am shocked. What happened (if you don't mind my asking)? I know I am far away to help with anything, but if you want to call me, anytime....

Kelly said...

I am so sorry hon! Let me know if you need anything! Much love sent your way.

Kell

Kristin said...

I am so sorry for your loss. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

The Wiser Family said...

Cris, I am so sorry. I love you so much and am here for you if you need anything. You and your family are in our prayers.

aje said...

Oh, Cristel...this saddens me more than you will ever know. I hope you know that you are a beautiful and wonderful person. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

TravNSteph said...

Cristel, Let me know if you need anything! I pretty much know how you feel. If you ever need to talk let me know. I will keep you and your family in my thought.

The Vining's said...

So sorry Cristel!! We're thinking of you!

The Miller Family said...

I am so so so sorry to hear that! Please let me know if you need anything!

Sharli said...

Sorry to hear about your sister Cristel, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sierra said...

I am so sorry... what a hard thing for your family to go through :-(