(mute my music at the bottom of the page!)
I saw this on a friends blog and for some reason the minute I heard Jeffrey Hollands voice it made me start to cry. I hadnt really even heard what said at first. I feel like I have been missing a great part of my life since I started working every sunday morning. I miss going to church and being with my boys there. I do go to the sacrament meeting at the hospital. It is so great that they even do it. It is a half hour long sacrament meeting that really adds to my day, but I miss what going with my familiy brings to me and I miss going to all the meetings. Also, lately I have struggled with my role of in life. No, I dont struggle with being a mom. But, I struggle with how important it is and I have been second guessing myself a lot. I love Jett so much and I worry about the little man I am creating. Am I teaching him everything? Am I stimulating his curiousity in the world and God correctly? Those type of things. This really helped me understand and feel a peace within myself I havent for a long time. I think since my Sister died I have been in a funk trying to comprehend how precious this life is and how important it is to live it correctly. So, thanks Natalie for posting this to your blog. It helped me today more than anything. I love being a mommy and wife and I love knowing that God loves me being both without being anything more. I am so blessed to know of the gospel.
2 comments:
I just happened to sit down and check out blogs today and I am so glad that I saw yours. This talk was truly amazing and just what I needed today. Thanks, so much for your post.
Geeze! I have done so good with keeping my emotions in check with this pregnancy until I saw this. Matt keeps telling me "Don't be nervous for the new baby, you have done it before." So I said "Just because you have hit you thumb with a hammer before is it easier the next time you do it?"
You are an awesome person! And I miss ya! Good luck with EVERYTHING! You deserve the best life has to offer!
Post a Comment