Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dumb Computer

It is no secret that I cuss, but due to my child's ability to say whatever comes out of mine or Chad's mouth (oh, and aunt Kate!) I am working on my swears. But, if I wasnt...I HATE MY DUMMIE COMPUTER!!! It wont let me upload any pictures of the new little Kaleb.
But, until then...
KALEB ROMERO
Born October 7, 2010
Time 7:58 am
Weight 7 lbs 15 oz
Length 19 1/2 inchs
and
BEAUTIFUL
(he has light hair and blue eyes...who would've thunk it with Chad being his daddy!)

3 comments:

Sierra said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Congratulations :-)

Kari said...

Still having computer troubles I guess. Atleast I got to see your new little guy in real life. You must have tons of pictures by now!!
I totally know what you mean about Hawaii, I totally got out of the Christmas mode, even with their decorations and music, just not the same when the weather is like Summer.

Kent, Krista and Family said...

I'm going on strike....NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST!