
The road to Hana...it is a 45 mile drive that takes 8 HOURS! It was very bendy, but beautiful!

His name is Hia and he makes cool wood carvings. He made some for Jett and Kaleb. He is actually a member and served a mission. He was really nice to talk to.


Next time I go (there better be a next time), I will make sure I hadnt just had a baby two months before. I was freaking HUGE! (Ok, I still am, but whatever...I am not in Hawaii!)


I seriously loved Hawaii and I loved spending it with my handsome hubs! We both fell in love with Hawaii. It was beautiful and the people are amazing. We would totally live there if we could. WE WILL GO BACK...WE WILL GO BACK...WE WILL GO BACK (Positive thinking!) Granted, Chad's boss spoiled us and we had the best hotel and things so that is partly why we loved it...but I would go back and sleep in a shack if it meant I was there. We went to a luau, a magic show, went on a Snorkeling tour (I saw the most magnificent sea turtle ever!), we lounged on the beach, we DROVE AROUND THE WHOLE ISLAND (can we say car sick!), and we just hung out together. Something that doesn't happen often. I loved it. AWE...one day again!




5 comments:
You are too cute! The trip looked amazing! I have yet to go there. Maybe I should try your positive thinking!!!
I'm SOOO jealous! I want to go somewhere, ANYWHERE!!! I am trying to convince Kent to go on a cruise in August now for our 7 year Anniversary. It WILL happen(that is my positive thinking..haha)
Looks like you guys had a great time. I get car sick REAL easy so I'm sure I would have been throwing up. Just ask Alycia what happened when we went to California two years ago driving down a windy road. It was AWESOME!!! ;)
Wow, that looks like tons of fun. I want to go to Hawaii so bad. We are going on a mexican riveria cruise in April though that I am so looking forward too. The only thing I am not looking forward to is being 4 1/2 months pregnant in a swimming suit.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hawaii!! I Can't wait to go back and take my husband!! It is one of the places in the world(Only really cool place I have been) That I know he will LOVE!! So glad you LOVED it too!!
What an amazing vacation!!! I bet you guys had such a blast!! The luau looked awesome too!
Post a Comment