Documenting Our Journey

Pages

  • HOME
  • CRISTEL
  • CHAD
  • LOVE STORY
  • JETT
  • KALEB
  • OUR BELIEF
  • FAVORITE THINGS

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A little about us right now...


Chad and I have been married for 5 years this month. Crazy to think back when we were in eleventh grade and to see us now. Who would of thought it. I currently work graves (form 11-7am) wed, thurs, and fri in the ER at Mckay. I love that my boys dont know that I even leave them for the most part. Chad just recently graduated in Technical Sales and job hunting. I am so proud of him. He worked so hard for it. He loves his job he currently has at Bill's Comfort Systems. He loves his boss and admires him a lot so I think him graduating is bitter sweet to him. We will see what the future holds. For the most part we love just hanging out watching re-runs of "24" or "Jack" as Jett calls it. We also love going to the movies together and just having fun. It has been our thing ever since we were dating. WE'RE MOVIE PEOPLE! We both love our boys more than anything in the world. We spend every night being a crazy little family at home. We keep busy following Jett around cleaning up this or that, reading stories, bathing babes, cleaning up more messes just to do it all over again and we love every minute of it (Chad likes to say otherwise, but he does!) We love being together!

*keep reading for bits on each boy*
Posted by Cristel at 3:41 PM

1 comment:

TravNSteph said...

I am so glad you are back!!!

March 3, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I'm a MOM, I'm a WIFE, I'm a Sister, a Daughter and a Friend. My calling in life is running my family. I love it. Does it love me? Yes. Most of the time. We have our share of disagreements. But, something keeps me going back for more.

I am the primary author, blogger, rambler...whatever you want to call it. It's my blog and you pretty much get only one side of things. I'm sure if Chad, Jett or Kaleb were the ones at the keyboard, the stories would be different. But, your stuck with me. I hope you enjoy my view on our little family and our adventures.

WIFE TO HIM...

WIFE TO HIM...

MOM TO HIM...

MOM TO HIM...

AND HIM...

AND HIM...

My Blog List

Fellow Bloggers

  • Zach and Tessie
    5 Years an Angel: Finding Joy in the Journey
    10 years ago
  • Craig and Kelly
    A tour of our downstairs...
    10 years ago
  • Brett and Sadie
    Catching UP
    11 years ago
  • Erik and Jessica
    Christmas
    12 years ago
  • Jason and Tillisa
    Baby Pictures
    12 years ago
  • Jeff and Tara
    Friends
    12 years ago
  • Casey and Kari
    NO MORE BLOG
    13 years ago
  • Brad
    Once Upon A Time
    13 years ago
  • Chad and Merika
    We are still Alive!
    13 years ago
  • Alan and Marisa
    LEADERSHIP
    13 years ago
  • Ben and Lindsay
    I'm back!!
    13 years ago
  • Matt and Keeley
    The one year old
    13 years ago
  • Dustin and Nicole
    bRaSiL :D
    13 years ago
  • Travis and Becca
    Catch up.......
    14 years ago
  • Casey and Natalie
    About being the mom...
    14 years ago
  • Tyler and Amanda
    Heaven just might be closer than you think...
    14 years ago
  • Brock and Camie
    14 years ago
  • Tyler and Monica
    Feb-July 2011 fun, Easter, Preschool, Anzlee's B-day, & summer fun
    15 years ago
  • Travis and Steph
  • Bryson and Jordan
  • Rico and Joni

Private Bloggers

  • Brett and Jodee
  • Dallin and Alycia
  • Jake and Alicia
  • Jake and Sharli
  • Jeff and Susan
  • Kent and Krista
  • Kenyon and Amber
  • Matt and Amy
  • Nick and Mandy
  • Scott and Kristen
  • Seth and Misty
  • Shane and Shauni Oliver
  • Skip and Bonnie
  • Steve and Heather
  • TJ and Tyann
  • Tyler and Elisa

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • August (1)
    • June (1)
    • April (1)
    • March (1)
  • ▼  2011 (42)
    • December (4)
    • November (4)
    • October (5)
    • September (1)
    • August (4)
    • July (1)
    • June (3)
    • May (4)
    • March (16)
  • ►  2010 (15)
    • November (1)
    • October (1)
    • September (2)
    • July (2)
    • June (2)
    • May (1)
    • April (4)
    • March (1)
    • January (1)
  • ►  2009 (74)
    • December (3)
    • November (2)
    • October (1)
    • September (6)
    • August (3)
    • July (6)
    • June (7)
    • May (4)
    • April (6)
    • March (13)
    • February (12)
    • January (11)
  • ►  2008 (32)
    • December (9)
    • November (23)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.