Thursday, March 3, 2011

KALEB



Where to begin when speaking of my little love? I cant explain how blessed we are that Kaleb joined our family. He is such a good natured little boy who is content to just look around and be curious. He loves to soak everything in. You can see his little mind going a mile a minute learning and growing. He is already FIVE MONTHS (give or take a couple days). He is a rollie pollie ollie. He is moving all over. He loves his brother. He will watch Jett for a good hour without making a sound. He scans every room trying to get his eyes on his big bro! He loves Carrots and HATES peaches. It was the funniest face he pulled when he ate peaches. He SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT! This is a treat to me. Jett didnt sleep through the night until he was year. "Baby Cakes" as his dad likes to call him, is the best little man. He has a giggle to die for and lucky for us he is a happy baby so we hear it often. I am blessed he chose me to be his mommy and Chad his daddy. He makes me strive even harder to be a better person.

3 comments:

Tara said...

He is so sweet! I'm glad that I finally get to see some pics.

The Hunts said...

He is so precious! I love his little faces! And how lucky are you that he sleeps through the night!!?? PERFECT!

Anonymous said...

so cute!! !And so jealous of the sleeping through the night. . I keep telling myself "One day... , One day" I just can't wait!!