
I was feeding Kaleb and Jett was throwing a fit so I told him he needed to leave. He said "Me quiet, sit here." I didnt think anything of it so I let him go "sit" on the humidifier box. HE FELL RIGHT THROUGH! I havent laughed so hard in a long time. He was freaking out. Me being the good mom I am, yelled for Chad to bring the camera before we helped him. He was crying but then after he was out he said "Momma, Jett funny huh?" He kept trying to re-enact it all night. Love him. Jett is such a good little boy. He LOVES his brother to pieces. He is always wanting to play with him, burp him, feed him, and simply just be near him. He listens fairly well. He gives us grief, but usually does it while saying "gosh" the entire time. He is obsessed with Thomas the Train. He has pretty much every train and set available. The walls in his room are covered in Thomas things. He loves it. He also loves to play with the Ipad ("pad pad"). He will play games all day on it if we let him (that is how we got him potty trained by the way!). He is not the best eater. But, of course he loves PIZZA, NUGGETS, SPAGHETTI, RICE, CHIPS, AND COOKIES. Munch Mouth! He is a night owl. He wants to stay up until midnight and sleep until noon. I figure thats the luxury of having a stay at home mommy so we generally let him stay up until 10:30 or 11:00 and he is thrilled. It will be killer come school time. He is turning 3 in a week and a half and it is so weird to me how grown up he is. He is silly and smart and says the darndest stuff. He truly is an amazing little boy! We are so lucky to have him in our lives. He is so sweet and tough at the same time. We couldnt ask for a better 3rd year old!

2 comments:
That's hilarious. You just made me feel so much better. Kayson has gone to bed late the last year...mostly because I work til late and I want more time with him...but I'm always thinking I'm awful for it and knowing I'm not the only one makes me feel so much better!!! haha. But unfortunately it's coming to an end for us with the triplets. Maybe we'll let him hang a little later than them but I'm gonna be a robot ha
YAY FOR NEW UPDATES! AND yay for a new computer.
Jett cracks me up. You should put him in the same preschool that Jakob is going to be in this fall. It's the one Sawyer is going to and he LOVES it. Jakob can go as long as he is potty trained. I can't wait. He will love it!
Post a Comment