Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WE'RE BACK....

FINALLY! We have a computer. I just made some collages so I didnt have to post so many pics. Sorry if you cant see the pics too well. It will have to do. I will do better next time. I am excited to be able to blog again. I have missed it. What have you missed in my blogging absence?

Many Trips to Lagoon
Camping Trip to Lava
Summer Swimming Fun
Fourth of July
Black Island Farms
KALEB'S BIRTH
Halloween
Christmas
Snow Fun

You will have to look close at the collages, but its all there. ENJOY! We missed you...

2 comments:

The Wiser Family said...

YAY!! I'm glad you're posting again, I just love to see you and your darling family!!

Anonymous said...

Finally! I have been checking all the time and am so glad to be able to see what is going on with you guys again!