Friday, May 13, 2011

My goodness...

JETT IS FUN! He got on the computer all by himself (something he knows better than to do!) and he used the photo booth and took pictures of himself. He sure is a crack up.
I could learn a thing or two from him. He is always so happy!!!
He saw this picture and he said "Hey, I Hopper!" Hopper (the bunny he got for Easter) has a lion's mane and big teeth...I can totally see the resemblance.

Such a goof. I sure love him.

2 comments:

The Wiser Family said...

He seriously is so dang cute!! I love that he took these all by himself!

Natalie said...

Hi Cristel I was just blog stalking and found your blog through mutual friends and was reading your comment about going private or not and thought i would leave a comment so you would know i wasn't some creeper. My husband served his mission with either your husband or his twin... he can't remember which one it was... sorry. anyways i think you and my husband also went to school together.. sorry long story short i'm not a creeper!
-Natalie Green (Clayton Green's wife)