Thursday, June 23, 2011

Going Private

You know you all will miss us. We are just that awesome, so leave us your email.
hahaha!! I'm sure

I think its for the best. I was taking some pictures off my friends business website so I could create her some flyers and what not and I realized how easy it was for me to take her pictures and make them my own, allowing me to do whatever I pleased. I would not like that to be done to my family. PRIVATE it is. Not sure just how many care to keep reading, but I don't mind sharing my little blog with those who do. THANKS!!!

12 comments:

The Miller Family said...

makkmiller@hotmail.com You better invite me!!!

Heather Hansen said...

imheaday@gmail.com love to be invited.

aje said...

I want to keep reading. rainyskies07@gmail.com

Natalie said...

I would love to be added! nataliegreen20@gmail

The Wiser Family said...

Me of course! blwiser@gmail.com

Tara said...

mommas2girls@gmail. Count me in. :)

TravNSteph said...

bubbles492@yahoo.com

Hooray for Us! said...

Hey chicka.....alanmarisa@yahoo.com

The Hunts said...

jesikarabtt@yahoo.com. Man at first when you said we'll all miss you, I about freaked out thinking you were moving cuz I've heard some nasty rumors!! Phew

Kristin said...

kriscott62600@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

alycia.johnson@imail.org :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you already know to invite me! bonnie-williams@live.com